Since first opening the doors in 1959, Bobby L. Greene Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. has formed countless relationships & close bonds within our local community. This has helped us to provide an even better level of service. We take pride in being the plumbing team you like best and winning the Shreveport Times Reader’s Choice Award multiple times. Entrust your home plumbing to us and get peace of mind knowing you have caring plumbers that you can always rely upon. At Bobby L. Greene Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc., we treat our customers like family because to us, they are family.
Whether you have a leaky faucet, a clogged toilet or a water heater problem, count on Bobby L. Greene Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc., to find a prompt solution. As a family-owned business, we understand how frustrating and disruptive plumbing issues are, especially when they make utilizing the restroom or using the kitchen more complicated. Fortunately, our plumbers have the technical expertise and the latest equipment to handle any plumbing job. Big or small, residential or commercial, we do it all and we do it right.
At Bobby L. Greene Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc., we know there are many reasons for sewer line failure. Over time, root intrusion and corrosion can lead to a rupture or blockage. Sewer lining is a relatively new process, but it has its origins in an older procedure called slip lining. Pipe rehabilitation is an old problem. Plumbers have needed to repair or rehab pipes as long as there has been indoor plumbing. Most pipes are trapped under yards, patios, and other forms of concrete and soil. Pipe rehabilitation has evolved from then to now, and plumbers can forego the destruction of traditional sewer repair. Sewer lining provides homeowners an invaluable way to verify cracks, inspect compromises in their piping, and create a repair plan. Your home has many pipes, but your sewer lines are among the most important. They prevent waste from polluting your house and causing sickness, and when they are compromised, the problem can rapidly go from bad to worse.
Reach out to the professionals at Bobby L. Greene Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. at (318) 771-7551. Our Shreveport sewer lining services are fast and affordable.
SEWER LINING REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT SERVICES IN SHREVEPORT & BOSSIER CITY
You can repair your sewer lines the traditional way, but trenchless sewer lining is more effective, less destructive, and faster. Sewer lining repair and replacement is a better solution for homeowners because:
- It’s Quieter: Traditional sewer repair and rehabilitation is noisy. It’s loud because of the heavy machinery, digging, and metal banging that will last for some time. You will be annoyed, and so will everyone who lives around you. Sewer lining and trenchless repair are so quiet your neighbors will hardly know what’s going on at your home even if they see our Shreveport sewer lining repair specialists working at your house.
- It’s Faster & Cheaper: Choosing sewer lining services means no digging and a faster turnaround. A traditional sewer line repair could take days or even a week, and sewer lining can often repair your sewer line in one day! Much of the costs associated with sewer repair and rehabilitation come from labor and products. Sewer line repairs can quickly prove to be an expensive project, but innovative and faster sewer lining services mean less time, labor, and money from your budget.
- It’s Better for Your Landscaping: Lawn care and landscaping aren’t cheap, so digging up your yard and tearing through your landscaping can mean a seriously expensive resodding or planting after your sewer line is fixed. Trenchless sewer repair, like sewer lining, can usually be completed with two small holes in your lawn for entrance and exit pipes.
At Bobby L. Greene Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc., we use LightRay’s ultra-modern and innovative cast-in-place pipe technology (CIPP.) LightRay’s CIPP brings trenchless sewer repair into the 21st century, saving homeowners money and time compared to traditional sewer repair methods.
ADVANTAGES OF TRENCHLESS SEWER LINING AND REPAIR SERVICES
Sewer lining is the perfect solution for rehabilitating or repairing clay, iron, concrete, and PVC pipes. It’s also a much less invasive process, which means homeowners can keep their yards and concrete outdoor areas intact and safe from excavation.
There are many reasons to consider trenchless pipe lining, including:
- Effective solution for horizontal, lateral & vertical pipes
- Safe for use around buried utility hardware
- Modernizes and improves the flow of sewer lines
- Prevents erosion, root intrusion, cracks, and leaks
- Sewer lining saves homeowners nearly 75% over traditional pipe repair
Our Shreveport sewer lining experts can complete your pipe repair job in less time and with less labor than traditional repair methods. Sewer lining and trenchless repair represent the best sewer line repair and rehabilitation options in the industry. Contact our licensed, trained, and experienced plumbers today